TRACON FPT 130
The FPT Controller is a single channel temperature controller with up to 5 fixed set points. A universal power supply allows the FPT 130 to operate from 100 Vac to 277 Vac and control resistive loads up to 30 amps with 30 mA ground fault protection. Any 3 wire RTD or Thermistor can be used for temperature sensing.
- Adjustable Temperature Setpoint and Alarms Sensor Inputs
- Precision Monitoring and Control
- Ground–Fault Equipment Protection
- Automatic GFEP Circuit Self–Test
ETI TRACON FPT 13O FEATURES
- Dual channel heat trace capabilities
allowsfor complete control and monitoring of two separate channels from one unit
- Adjustable temperature setpoint allows precise control of a wide range of processes
- Can use an NEC Class 2 temperature sensors with up to 2,000 ft. cable for enhanced installation options
- Two Thermistor temperature sensors with 20 ft. cables included for applications of −40 °F to 230 °F (−40 °C to 110 °C)
- RTD input allows higher accuracy and extreme–temperature applications
- The unit can accommodate RTD sensors with 3–wire configuration
- Temperature display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Load current display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Ground fault current display for accurate monitoring, protection, and alarm
- Adjustable alarm thresholds for excess ground fault current, load current, and temperature
- Alarms indicated with panel display and relay contact for remote signaling
- A Fault Mode setting which can be set to energize or de-energize the heaters during a sensor failure
- Fire Protection Mode maintains heater operation for use in critical fire protection systems
- Durable weather–resistant NEMA 4X IP66 enclosure permits indoor or outdoor installation
how can we help?
Our team would love to find a solution to your challenges. Whether you need technical support or a quote, we’re here to help.