TRACON GPT 130
GFEP TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
The GPT 130 Temperature Controller is ideal for use in any electric heat application requiring a control system to maintain a steady temperature. With 2% accuracy span, built in 30 amp relay with a 30mA GFEP your application will be safely and reliably controlled.
- Adjustable Temperature Setpoint and Alarms Sensor Inputs
- Precision Monitoring and Control
- Ground–Fault Equipment Protection
- Automatic GFEP Circuit Self–Test
ETI TRACON GPT 13O FEATURES
- Adjustable temperature setpoint allows precise control of a wide range of processes
- Thermistor temperature sensor with 20 ft. cable included for applications of −40 °F to 230 °F (−40 °C to 110 °C)
- 3 wire 100 ohm RTD can be used in place of our thermistor
- Temperature display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Load current display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Ground fault current display for accurate monitoring, protection, and alarm
- Adjustable alarm thresholds for excess ground fault current, load current, and temperature
- Alarms indicated with panel display and relay contact for remote signaling
- A Fault Mode setting which can be set to energize or de-energize the heaters during a sensor failure
- Durable weather–resistant NEMA 4X IP66 enclosure permits indoor or outdoor installation
how can we help?
Our team would love to find a solution to your challenges. Whether you need technical support or a quote, we’re here to help.