TRACON GPT 230
DUAL POINT TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
The GPT 230 Dual Channel Temperature Controller is ideal for applications which required two independent heater zones. Each zone has it’s own relay and GFEP. Any 3 wire RTD or Thermistor sensor can be used for temperature sensing.
- Adjustable Temperature Setpoint and Alarms Sensor Inputs
- Precision Monitoring and Control
- Ground–Fault Equipment Protection
- Automatic GFEP Circuit Self–Test
ETI TRACON GPT 23O FEATURES
- Dual channel heat trace capabilities
allowsfor complete control and monitoring of two separate channels from one unit
- Adjustable temperature setpoint allows precise control of a wide range of processes
- Two Thermistor temperature sensors with 20 ft. cables included for applications of −40 °F to 230 °F (−40 °C to 110 °C)
- 3 wire 100 ohm RTD can be used in place of our thermistor
- Temperature display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Load current display for accurate adjusting and monitoring
- Ground fault current display for accurate monitoring, protection, and alarm
- Adjustable alarm thresholds for excess ground fault current, load current, and temperature
- Alarms indicated with panel display and relay contact for remote signaling
- A Fault Mode setting which can be set to energize or de-energize the heaters during a sensor failure
- Durable weather–resistant NEMA 4X IP66 enclosure permits indoor or outdoor installation
how can we help?
Our team would love to find a solution to your challenges. Whether you need technical support or a quote, we’re here to help.